In Eight Steps to Happiness Geshe-la says "'Self' and 'other' are relative terms, rather like 'this mountain' and 'that mountain ... 'This' and 'that' therefore depend upon our point of reference. This is also true of self and other. By climbing down the mountain of self, it is possible to ascend the mountain of other, and thereby cherish others as much as we presently cherish ourself."

Monday, January 24, 2011

Buff P.S.

Today I debuted my Buff headgear; my radiation techs, Brea and Sharon, recognized it as what they wear on "Survivor"! Yes, it's a bandana, a cowl, and so on. My techs told me on "Survivor," it's a bra and a swim top and a skirt!
I may be Buff, but I'm not that buff.
Maybe it's because I'm punchy, but that strikes me as hilarious - that the tube that fits snuggly on my head could fit over my hips.
I'd like to reassure you all that you will not be seeing it anywhere but on my head.

1 comment:

  1. One more thing: I forgot to point out the TV "Survivor" / cancer survivor angle.

    ReplyDelete