In Eight Steps to Happiness Geshe-la says "'Self' and 'other' are relative terms, rather like 'this mountain' and 'that mountain ... 'This' and 'that' therefore depend upon our point of reference. This is also true of self and other. By climbing down the mountain of self, it is possible to ascend the mountain of other, and thereby cherish others as much as we presently cherish ourself."

Thursday, September 30, 2010

At Home Already!

Don't try to visit me in the hospital - I won't be there. They discharged me, and I'm resting at home. They sent me home with photos of my insides too.
I'll get the pathology report in a week, but my doctor thought everything looked OK (he had been pretty sure the mass was malignant, but maybe it wasn't). What prayers will do.
Thank you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment