In Eight Steps to Happiness Geshe-la says "'Self' and 'other' are relative terms, rather like 'this mountain' and 'that mountain ... 'This' and 'that' therefore depend upon our point of reference. This is also true of self and other. By climbing down the mountain of self, it is possible to ascend the mountain of other, and thereby cherish others as much as we presently cherish ourself."

Friday, September 24, 2010

Another Naturopath

Monday, Oct 4, I have an appointment with Dan Labriola, a naturopath associated with Swedish Hospital who works with a lot of cancer patients. I met him when I accompanied Uma and liked him a lot.
Mark Gignac, the naturopath I saw a couple of times for the ovarian cancer, is farther away, in Renton, and I always seem to get lost when I go there. Labriola's main office is in Ballard, and he also has an office at Swedish on "Pill Hill" in Seattle.
Here's a web page about Labriola:
http://www.nwnaturalhealth.com/providers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment