In Eight Steps to Happiness Geshe-la says "'Self' and 'other' are relative terms, rather like 'this mountain' and 'that mountain ... 'This' and 'that' therefore depend upon our point of reference. This is also true of self and other. By climbing down the mountain of self, it is possible to ascend the mountain of other, and thereby cherish others as much as we presently cherish ourself."

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Want to Talk Back?

How to Add a Comment: A couple of you have told me you'd like to add a comment to one of the items here. I think I adjusted the settings so that you no longer need a Gmail/Google account.
Try this:
1. Click the word "COMMENTS" below an entry.
2. Type your comment in the box.
3. In the Comment as box, click Anonymous.
4. Click Post Comment.

Please send me email at mimi.wagamama@gmail.com if it doesn't work.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your blog Mimi! Hi from Tara Center :)love, Rak-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Alicia Carter hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got
    married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were
    going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband
    started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused
    by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come
    home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what
    have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that
    he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in
    his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was
    sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much
    he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my
    sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in
    all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something
    will come out of it. i contacted okparaspellhome for the return of my
    husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another
    woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also
    want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell
    on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the
    spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i
    should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he
    still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me.
    it was the spell that he okparaspellhome casted on him that make him
    comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank
    you okparaspellhome for what you have done for me i would have been nothing
    today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are
    passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their
    husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact
    okparaspellhome@gmail.com. and you will see that your problem will be
    solved without any delay. hear is my face book email aliciacarter1986@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Allo Talk

    ReplyDelete